Saturday, October 08, 2005
We're winning games!
The tide has turned baby!!! As I walked up to Malacai's football game today I overheard a parent from the other team say, "This isn't the same team we played at the beginning of the season." We are winning games! Yeah! Malacai made a great catch today. Our stats are now 2-3! I have to say there's been some GREAT coaching! The kids are having sooo much fun. I was laughing with 1 of the moms the other night in the pouring rain at the fact that we, as parents, wanted to cancel practice because of the downpour - the boys thought the rain was the highlight! They were soaking wet and having a complete blast! Man, it's fun to be a kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah for Malacai, Yeah for John!!!
What a diehard, mama! I used to love when it poured during our soccer games, to play in the mud and just feel like you were so tough!
Yeah, I totally agree with April, I feel really tough playing sports in the rain and mud. OK, Holly and Sabrina, you can stop laughing now!
Jess in the mud and rain. I do think I have seen a picture many a years ago when that happened, but I think it was a once in a lifetime thing, kind of like Haley's Comet!! :)
Was I at a spa maybe...getting a mud mask? :)
Jess
Post a Comment