
I felt like we literally ate our way through San Francisco! We dressed up all fancy 1 night and went to The Carnelian Room on the 52nd floor of the Bank of America building. The view was amazing and the food was yummy too! Most of the time, I had no idea what I was ordering. I understood the main entree, like Halibut, but all of the things they added to it I kept asking John, "what's that?" I think I need to watch more Food Network!

We ate waaayyyy to much chocolate! I would never just buy chocolate because I'm more of a "fruity" candy person. But, when you're at Ghirardelli Square, you have to buy chocolate! We bought enough to bring home and we ended up bringing home 3 pieces!! Way too much consumed! In this picture...I have chocolate in my mouth!

Florio's...a cute little restuarant recommended by my dear friend Angie Wheat! It was so yummy. Once again, I had no idea what I was ordering, except the sorbet at the end! But everything tasted so great. No I wasn't wearing a skin colored bow tie, it was the reflection of the mirror?.
6 comments:
Very cute pictures Hol! I'm glad you were able to get away and have a great time!!
Hey Hottie, I mean Holly (I've been dying to use that line on you...pretty clever of me, huh?) I love the 3rd picture down of you and John. Your cleavage looks great! I think you should wear that dress for Thanksgiving. A certain mother-in-law loved mine at Berk's birthday party and she'd probably love yours too :)
Yes, I would have to say you are a hottie Holly! You look beautiful in all of those pictures and I'm so glad you guys had a great time. It's so nice to get away and Happy Anniversary! I'm sorry the Seahawks didn't do so well at the game, was John dissappointed?
You guys look great! I'm glad you had fun...you look relaxed! welcome home!
Holly you look AMAZING!!! You look like your abour 20 in that first picture and that last pic is beautiful!! I'm so glad you guys had fun!!!!! What a wonderful thing you got to do.
You guys are all so sweet! It was fun to dress up. Being a stay-at-home Mom that doesn't happen very often! Lis - you are too funny! You got me beat in the cleavage department - my nursing days are over! Laura - John was very disappointed! I will try to post about our 49er/Seahawk experience. Our battery went out on our camera after 1 picture!!!
Post a Comment