I have to post the pictures of Gracie's Thanksgiving Feast at Kindergarten. The AM and PM Kindergarten classes hosted a feast for their Grandparents and Seniors of the church.
As the Grandparents arrived they dressed up liked Pilgrims and seated in front of Squanto's garden (decorated with food the children had "made"). The children arrived dressed as Native Americans bearing popcorn (instead of corn). They each had special names. Gracie's was Little Mountain.
Before joining their guests at the feast they "traded" gifts with the AM classmate that sat in their seat when they weren't there. They had made special beaded necklaces for each other. It was their way of showing friendship. So cute.
Upon arriving, they sat in Squanto's garden and sang to the Pilgrims. They started with an adorable song that says, "Hello everybody, how do you do? How do you do?" They each are introduced in the song and stand up. They sang several songs and many of us Moms were wiping tears away. It was so precious. I was also a little teary because this is my last time doing Kindergarten. It's such a fun, sweet experience.
2 comments:
Such cute pictures. Looks like a pretty fun class she is in! I know it certainly keeps you busy :)
How fun! I love all the pictures and I love the new picture of you and John, very cute! It was so good to see you at dinner last Friday! Congrats on the permit, FINALLY!
Post a Comment