
Well, the sun came out and the Potts family got out of the house! Yeah! It was a bit chilly 40-50 degrees, but it was so beautiful. The zoo was practically empty so each exhibit was either just us, or 1 other family. My kids and I had a great time. The beluga whales were so playful. They would come up to the glass and press their noses against the kids' hands. It was so cute!
3 comments:
Looks fun! I hope we can go with you next time. Lexi loves looking at pictures of your kids. She say Mak-Kai, Huson, Grace. Its cute! I am so glad that you had a little girl for your youngest and that our kids are starting to play together more.
What an awesome picture! I can barely see Gracie's expression, but it looks as if she is in awe and SOOOO excited! How cute!
Good job Mom, you rock!
PS- I miss you!!
Post a Comment